Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hair Boy is Gone!!

Can I get a hell yeah!!! American Idol finally got there shit together and voted off somebody that actually can't sing!!! Later hair boy, good luck with your fashion career!!

This week is almost over, thank God!!! My schedule is all out of whack with this getting up at 3:20 AM every damn day! You know it's early when your the only dumb ass out there driving on the road that's sober! O.K., got that out of my system!

This one is for my brother-in-law Bill, and fellow carnivore, thanks for being such a great husband to my little sister. You have some mean carpentry skills as well, I swear they cloned Norm Abram when I see your work.

Alright, down to business, the following recipe is for you Bill. I love to create quick, easy, and healthy recipes. There is nothing worse to me than getting home late from a solid workout and having to cook something elaborate. Dammit, I want food now!!!

Grilled Chicken Mini Pizza

1- Small Whole Wheat Tortilla
1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1-Tbs of Pizza Sauce - Recipe to Follow
3oz - Pre-Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast
Dash of Oregano
________________________________

Pizza Sauce

1-5oz can of Tomato Sauce
1-Clove Minced Garlic
1/4 Tsp Dried Basil
1/4 Tsp Dried Oregano
Dash of Salt & Pepper
_________________________________

Preheat oven to 450 degrees, line a cookie sheet with foil. Place tortilla shell on cookie sheet, spread pizza sauce evenly on top of shell. Evenly distribute chicken breast, top with mozzarella cheese, and sprinkle with dried oregano. Bake in oven for 7 to 8 minutes, remove from oven and let stand for 1-minute, cut into 4 slices and enjoy!

I typically have my pizza with a fresh green salad and bottle of water.

No comments: